Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Daily goal

So I have made a serious new goal to write in my journal every night, and since I have created this eJournal, hopefully my goal will actually be attained. It's so much less daunting to think of writing in my journal when I can just get on the internet and type it.
So I was going to write a whole great entry, that I'm sure would have been long, about my recent crush in my English class, Daniel Smith, and Elder Anderson updates, how I'm pretty much over Steve, and whatever else, but due to getting sucked into facebook just now for about the last hour (it's almost 1:30 am right now), I am going to go to bed. I changed my sheets to not-so-wintry sheets and bedding tonight, and I am really excited to go get in them, and hopefully not wake up roasting anymore, like I did today (I still had my flannel sheets and corderoy comforter...yeah, it's June.).
Anyway, life is good, today was a good day--I went to school, we gave our group presentation on our collaborative paper, I sat by Daniel all class and he is so funny, Humanities was good (despite falling asleep, of course)--we got our 2nd test back, and I got an A-!!! So much better than my first test C-...I was thrilled. Then I came home and got called to work, so worked half a shift from 2-6, which was great, I really like all the girls that were working, I'm getting to be better and better friends with them. Then came home, went running and worked out for a bit across the street at the Liberty Square workout room; then came home and Emma and I watched "Clash of the Titans" later, for a Humanities assignment I have. And I think I've decided to go to Stadium of Fire...and Elder Anderson will be coming if I do...! That will be SO fun. I just love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment