Things that I really want to write about that I don't have time to right now, and may never get around to, but want to remember, include:
-RAGNAR! Last weekend, and SOOOOO fun!!! We had the best van of the funnest 6 people.
-If I had to be stuck on an island with a guy, right now I would choose Rob (he was one of my HT's, just moved out of the ward with Dave, and ran Ragnar with us. I just love him, he is hilarious.)
-Jamie is the greatest and is my best friend. We are such good friends and I absolutely love her and she loves me, it's so great. I'm so blessed.
-4 1/2 more weeks of school!! Crazy!! This is really exciting, I'm really in need of a break, but bittersweet at the same time. I will miss learning and feeling so productive, I like being busy, and I will miss seeing my nursing friends.
-My preceptor, Kim, is not so bad anymore. Especially when she hasn't already worked the day before.
-I haven't killed anyone yet in my capstone.
-Sally and Joe and the kids (Caleb, Ella, and baby Keilan) are coming tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment