Sunday, January 6, 2013

Marriage. Just fine without it right now, actually.

So my new year's resolutions are going really well actually. I have practiced either the piano or guitar, or both, every day since new year's eve. And I'm totally loving it! I love playing both instruments! And I'm already seeing progress in my playing. Amazing what happens when you just practice something..you actually improve! :).

But recently I've been feeling totally satisfied about being single. I have no real desire right now, lately, to get married, necessarily. I think it's the new year, but I feel like I have all these things I'm working on myself, like the guitar, the piano, my missionary efforts (that's been for the past while, few months to a year or so), and then being back in school and real busy with that, I just feel like I don't need to get married or even date anyone right now. That I have plenty to keep me busy, and working on all these goals is so fulfilling. I'm good right now.

I even have pretty much lost all interest in LDSsingles.com, or in any of the few guys that have messaged me recently. Partly because I really would love to date someone I know in person already, but I just am not totally set on dating right now, I'm very happy where my life is at and with what I'm doing, just myself.

Just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment