Monday, August 6, 2012

So blessed with friends

It is so late, and I need to go to bed. But I just had to write real quick about how blessed I am. Specifically with friends.
I love my ward, the Wilford YSA ward, and it's not because of the guys, it's because of the GIRLS. I have made some really great friends already, who I feel so loved around and have so much fun with! To name some, Necia, Nichole, Wendy, Jamie Walker, Katie Stuart, Liz Stitt, and Cheryl Johnson. There are so many awesome girls here, and I love going to social functions because I always have so much fun! Tonight I went over to Necia and Nichole's, and Wendy came over, and we had our own little game night. I took, and we ended up playing "Things." I love that game. And it was a blast. I still have a headache from laughing so hard all night.
Wendy had to leave first because she has to work early in the morning, and after she left, Necia, Nichole, and I watched Kid History videos on YouTube for a while, because Nichole had never seen them! They were hilarious, as always. And there are even new episodes I haven't seen yet! I had no idea! We didn't watch any of the new ones, I'm sure I'll be doing that soon...:)
Anyway, I love these girls. The worst part about this all is that Necia is going on a mission in five weeks. She has definitely become one of my best friends here, and I'm SO excited for her, of course, but also really bummed that she's leaving. I feel like this keeps happening: I move or something, make a new really great/best friend, we become really close, and then they leave. Whether it's to Jerusalem, or on a mission... This has now happened three times in a row: Elise Beckstead (now Powell), then Amy (who is still in Jeru), and now Necia. Bummer. But I'm very grateful that I keep making new friends and for the ability to make friends easily.
I love living here, and I love my ward (two pleasant surprises from what I anticipated). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment