Tuesday, August 21, 2012

People I don't ever want to forget

These are people that I've met or known at BYU or elsewhere, who I never got a picture of or with, but who I don't ever want to forget. I will add to this periodically.

Lacey Arens--Physics friend at BYU; she, ___, and I were physics buddies; She was from TX, is a convert, served a mission here in UT, knew David Archeleta on her mission before he got famous
_____--another physics buddy, loved him; he was married, kind of a bummer sometimes, we got along really well. He thought I was cool for wearing hats some days (baseball hat), he said I was the only girl that did that. I liked that.:)
Leslie--Biomechanics friend; She, another girl, and I were another threesome of buddies in that class, with Dr. Seeley. In fact he's another, a professor, but one who I don't want to forget. I loved having him as a professor, he was really good at teaching, and really friendly and fun. I would love to marry someone like him. One day he commented on my shoes, that he liked them. That made me like him even more. :) But Leslie was darling, she was one who made me want to start wearing side messy buns because I sat behind her most days, and she often did her hair in one, and they were so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment