Today I went to the temple with Rosanna. The 10 am session that we went for was too full, so we left and came back for the 11 am session, and just stayed in the car and chatted, about my issues with Eric (who I've kind of been trying to get rid of), and about the kids starting school and that they like it, etc. And about Dylan, and how he's not here to start school, and how that's hard.
The session was good, they played my least favorite of the new movies, but it's still pretty good, and I had trouble staying awake, as always. But really good to be there with Rosanna. Then after, we stayed in the Celestial room for a while, while she cried. I felt so bad, I really have no idea what she's going through. All I could do was put my arm around her and get her more tissues. She's amazing, for still functioning and putting on a good face amidst this trial. She misses him so much.
Then we went and got lunch at Zupas (love that place), and then we went back to their house and she showed me all their pictures from their recent trip to Jamaica that she had just told me about over Zupas. It was so fun to see and hear about their trip! I think they really needed it and had a great time.
The kids got home from school and I stayed another half hour or so and hung out and heard all about the new school and how they ALL like it (yay! Last year was rough for all of them at APA, well Megan mostly, and Rachel for all three days she attended it before Rosanna pulled her and home schooled her). So happy that they are all liking school!
Tonight was the first night of our new volleyball season! We played two teams, and only won 1 set of all 4. But it was still really fun! Got to catch up with Camille, she was right next to me when Mom texted me about how she got the job today and her $11,000 a year pay increase, so that was way exciting! It was legitimately good to see Jamie, and I was hoping to catch up with her more, but she left after while I was chatting with Camille. And based on her texts tonight, it seemed like she was a little almost offended, maybe, by that. And I was going to help Jamie with some math, that she is tutoring a little girl with. But it didn't happen, darn it.
And this new Brian Uz.. that I hung out with for the first time last week, we were going to do something tonight after his softball game and my volleyball games, but mine went later than planned, and it was almost 10 by the time we were done and Camille and I stopped chatting, so I called him and suggested maybe we do something another night. So we're going to try for tomorrow, depending on his softball game schedule tomorrow. But just quick, he's basically the most cool, impressive guy I've probably ever been out with. Not a lot to look at at first, I"m hoping that comes, because he sure knows how to treat a girl, and really has his act together, and is mature and totally solid in the Church. These guys DO exist! So we'll see how things go. But I definitely want to keep getting to know him, because just based on the other night with him, and the fact that he calls me, doesn't just text, I've been super impressed with him already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment